Recipes / Panko Baked Salmon Cakes
These zesty baked salmon cakes are simple to make, not to mention a perfect start to a delicious dinner or brunch!
- 1 lb. fresh salmon filet, skin removed
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 (4.5-oz) package Louisiana Fish Fry Products Seasoned Panko Bake
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 5 oz. arugula
- lemon wedges, as a garnish
- Louisiana Fish Fry Products Tartar Sauce, 10.5 oz.
Tartar Sauce 10.5 oz
Preheat oven to 400° F and line baking sheet with parchment paper. Coat salmon in 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Arrange salmon on prepared baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. In large bowl, combine onion, Seasoned Panko Bake, parsley and mayonnaise. Break apart cooled salmon with fork and add to bowl, stirring to combine. Line same baking sheet with new piece of parchment paper. Form salmon mixture into patties and arrange on prepared baking sheet. Bake salmon cakes for 15 minutes, flipping halfway through. While salmon cakes bake, toss arugula with remaining olive oil and lemon juice. Divide arugula among serving plates and serve with salmon cakes.
Try serving with our Tartar or Remoulade Sauce as an accompaniment!