Recipes / Garlic Butter Skillet Veggie Lasagna
This flavorful vegetarian twist on lasagna is also quick and simple to make in just 30 minutes, making this the perfect comfort meal to enjoy at the end of a hectic day.
- 1 (10.5-oz) bottle Louisiana Fish Fry Products Garlic Butter Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 oz. button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced into half-moons
- 1 red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 6 oz. no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 12 oz. mozzarella, sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, plus more for topping
Garlic Butter Sauce 10.5 oz
Preheat oven to 375° F. Heat olive oil in a large, deep skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat. When hot, add mushrooms, zucchini and red pepper and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in Garlic Butter Sauce, pinch of crushed red pepper flakes and sun-dried tomatoes. Break lasagna noodles into pieces and stir them into the sauce. Cook until noodles are al dente, about 15 minutes.
Stir in spinach and basil until just wilted. Remove from heat and add the cheeses.
Place the skillet on a large baking sheet in the oven. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly. Allow to sit 5 minutes before serving, sprinkled with grated Parmesan.