Recipes / Air Fried Garlic & Herb Chicken Tenders
Chicken tenders are a tried and true anytime classic. Now, with our Garlic and Herb Coating Mix, your extra tasty tenders might just steal the whole show.
- 1 Box Louisiana Fish Fry Products Air Fryer Garlic & Herb Seasoned Coating Mix
- 2 Pounds Chicken Breast Tenders
- Eggs, Beaten For Egg Wash
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Spray air fryer basket with a cooking spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, moisten chicken with beaten egg.
- Empty coating mix onto a plate, firmly press the egg washed chicken into the coating. Coat all sides entirely. Discard the remaining egg wash and coating mix.
- Place coated chicken in air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Air Fry at 400°F for 8 – 12 minutes (longer for larger or bone-in). Flip halfway through cooking time. Chicken should be golden brown and have an internal temperature of 165°F.
Tip: spray chicken with cooking spray for extra crunchy outer coating when flipping.
Plus it up: Louisiana Fish Fry Cajun Dipping Sauce, carrot sticks, broccoli, or cole slaw