Recipes / Keto Chicken Piccata
Enjoy a rich, flavorful meal while sticking to your keto diet. This elevated dinner recipe is a delicious treat for you and the whole family whenever you’re feeling something fancy.
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts
- 1 Package Louisiana Fish Fry Products Keto Seasoned Coating Mix Classic Fried Chicken
- Eggs, Beaten For Egg Wash
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil (Or Avocado Oil)
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Small Shallot, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Cup Dry White Wine
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Ounce Capers
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
Keto Seasoned Coating Mix 5 oz
- Butterfly each chicken breast, then use a meat mallet to flatten the breasts.
- Pat chicken dry, then dip in egg wash until thoroughly coated.
- Heat olive oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, fry the chicken breasts until cooked through and golden brown on each side. Remove and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium, and if needed, skim any large breading pieces from remaining oil. Add butter to pan to melt, then add garlic and shallots and saute until translucent.
- Deglaze pan with white wine, then add capers. Simmer until sauce is reduced to desired thickness.
- Stir in cream, then lemon juice. Simmer to thicken, then spoon sauce over chicken to serve.