At Home Chicken Wings
Recipes / At Home Chicken Wings
Skip the drive-thru and make gameday a little extra rowdy with crunchy Chicken Wings bursting with heat and flavor, at home! And, it’s fail-proof! No deep fryers needed: follow along the video below for step-by-step pan frying instructions.
- 1 package At Home Spicy Chicken Wings Seasoned Coating Mix
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ lb. package of chicken wings (drums and flats)
- Neutral vegetable oil, for pan frying
At Home Spicy Chicken Wings Seasoned Coating Mix
Cajun Dipping Sauce 10.5 oz
- In a bowl, combine water (2 tbsp) and Seasoned Coating Mix to create a crumbly texture.
- In another bowl, beat 1 egg.
- Pat chicken wings dry.
- Fill skillet halfway with oil and place over medium-high heat to reach 350° F. Oil is ready to use when a pinch of breading dropped in the oil sizzles without burning.
- Moisten wings thoroughly in egg wash and then the dry crumble mix, pressing firmly until fully coated.
- Add chicken to hot oil and cook each side for 4-5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from pan when internal temperature is 165° F and juices run clear.