Recipes / At Home Chicken Tenders
Skip the drive-thru and make crunchy, crispy chicken tenders at home. These tenders will quickly become a weekday meal the whole family will love. Simply follow along with the video below for step-by-step pan frying instructions.
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 package At Home Mild Chicken Tenders Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 package of chicken tenderloins (3-4 lbs. package)
- Neutral vegetable oil, for pan frying
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of water and the entire package of dry mix to create a crumbly texture.
- In another bowl, beat 1 egg.
- Pat chicken tenderloins dry.
- Fill skillet halfway with oil and place over medium-high heat to reach 375° F. Oil is ready to use when a pinch of breading dropped in the oil sizzles without burning.
- Dip tenderloins in egg wash and then the dry crumble mix, pressing to coat fully.
- Add chicken to hot oil and cook each side for 2-3 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from pan when juices run clear and internal temperature reaches 165° F.