Air Fried Chicken Wings
Recipes / Air Fried Chicken Wings
Fire up your air fryer for a new spin on this fan-favorite! Our Air Fryer Chicken Wings are crunchy, delicious and done in less than 20 minutes.
- 2 each Louisiana Fish Fry Products Air Fryer Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix, 5 oz box
- 2.5 each Louisiana Fish Fry Products Hot Sauce (6 oz.) (Or similar buffalo-style hot sauce)
- 4 lbs. Chicken wings (approx. 20 wings) NOTE: air dry in fridge up to 24 hours in advance
- Eggs for egg wash, or ice water
- 1 lb. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Cayenne pepper
Air Fryer, Chicken Coating Mix - Box 5 oz
Cravin' Cajun Hot Sauce 6 oz
Cut chicken wings in half at the drumette joint. Moisten all chicken thoroughly in egg wash or ice cold water. Coat chicken completely in Air Fryer Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix. Shake off excess and place chicken in an air fryer basket in a single layer, work in batches if needed. Air fry at 400 for 10-15 minutes. Flip wings halfway through the cooking time. Chicken should be golden brown and crisp.. Place cooked chicken in a large metal bowl.
In a pot, melt the butter. Add hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne. Mix well. Pour sauce over the wings and toss until coated. Serve hot.