Recipes / Crab Stuffed Garlic Butter Mushrooms
This rich, flavorful appetizer featuring Garlic Butter Sauce, Panko Bake, and Cajun Seasoning is such a crowd-pleaser, you might as well go ahead and double this recipe.
- 1 lb. baby bella mushrooms, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 (10.5-oz.) bottle Louisiana Fish Fry Products Garlic Butter Sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) can lump crabmeat
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives, sliced, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Louisiana Fish Fry Products Seasoned Panko Bake
- 1/2 tsp. Louisiana Fish Fry Products Cajun Seasoning
- Olive oil spray
Garlic Butter Sauce 10.5 oz
Preheat oven to 350° F and line baking sheet with parchment paper. Separate mushroom caps and stems. Finely dice mushroom stems and add to medium skillet with entire bottle of Garlic Butter Sauce. Cook mushrooms over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until tender, about 4 – 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and stir in crab meat and chives. Add Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Arrange mushroom caps on prepared baking sheet, top sides down. Fill each mushroom cap with scoop of crab filling. Sprinkle Panko Bake and Cajun Seasoning on top of filling. Coat mushrooms with olive oil spray and bake for 20 minutes, or until tops are golden brown. Remove from oven and serve immediately, garnished with chives.