Recipes / Backyard Cajun Fire Boil
Fire up your crawfish boil with our one of newest (and hottest!) boil products, Cajun Fire Seasoned Crawfish, Shrimp and Crab Boil.
- 1 (4.06-lb.) package Louisiana Fish Fry Cajun Fire Crawfish, Shrimp and Crab Boil
- 6 to 8 lemons, cut in half
- 2 lbs. onions, quartered
- 4 lbs. small red or new potatoes, unpeeled
- 12 ears corn on the cob, shucked and broken in halves
- 1 (approx. 35 lb.) sack crawfish, cleaned
- 3 lbs. smoked sausage, cut up into large pieces
- 4 lbs. large shrimp, unpeeled
- Louisiana Fish Fry Products Crawfish, Crab & Shrimp Boil, Liquid 16 oz (to taste)
- Louisiana Fish Fry Products Cajun Seasoning 8 oz (to taste)
Fill an extra-large pot fitted with a basket strainer about halfway with water. Squeeze lemons into water and then add them to the pot. Bring to a rolling boil. Add seasoning mix and stir to combine. When seasoned water is boiling, add onion, potatoes and corn. Cook for 5 minutes. Next, gently add crawfish and sausage and cover the pot. Cook for 5 minutes. Add shrimp to the pot, cover and cook for 2 minutes. Remove pot from heat, cover and let sit for 15 minutes to allow seafood and vegetables to absorb flavors of spices. Lift strainer out of water and allow to drain over the pot. Carefully pour basket contents out on a newspaper-lined table outside.