- Louisiana Sweet Potatoes with Louisiana Fish Fry Crawfish Boil
"Go Local" with this "Twist" on two "Tried & True" Favorites!
- Louisiana "Leftover Lagniappe" Turkey & Sausage Gumbo
Only in Louisiana are leftovers better than Thanksgiving dinner!
- "Sweet Spicy, & Saucy" Cajun Salad Dressing
In 5 minutes, our Louisiana Fish Fry Seafood Sauce can add "ZAP" to your salad
- Kickin' Remoulade Deviled Eggs
Give this traditional party favorite some "PIZZAZZ"!
- Cajun Burgers "Seasoned and Sauced"
Give your burgers some Louisiana "Lagniappe" today!
- "Cajun "Grilled, Dusted, and Crusted" Pork Tenderloin
It's grilled, dusted, crusted, and AWESOME
- Cajun Seared Fish Filets
You select the fish; we've got the seasoning for it!
- "Taste the Touchdown" Jambalaya
Great tasting food,like football, is always in season
- Cajun Meatloaf
Our Seafood Sauce gives this traditional loaf a spicy kick
- Big Banana Cobbler
Pecans pump up the texture of our delicious Cobbler Mix
LOUISIANA FISH FRY & TONY'S SEAFOOD FEATURED ON "OUT DA' BAYOU"
In honor of National Catfish Day, click the link below to see the June 25th episode!
LOUISIANA FISH FRY IS "ON THE GROW"
Read more by clicking on the link below!