Recipes / New Orleans Style Lemon Fish Fry
There’s nothing like lemon to freshen up a fry. Whether you pulled dinner out of the river yourself or just brought it home from the supermarket, our New Orleans Style Fish Fry is something everyone shows up hungry for.
- 4 Pounds Thin Catfish Filets
- 1 Bag Louisiana Fish Fry Products New Orleans Style Fish Fry Seafood Breading Mix, 10 Oz. Bag
- Ice Water
- Neutral Vegetable Oil, For Deep Frying
- Rinse fish well in a bowl of ice cold water. Shake off excess water.
- Coat fish completely in New Orleans Style Lemon Fish Fry seafood breading mix until very well coated.
- Deep fry fish at 350 until internal temperature is 145 and fish is golden brown.
- Serve fish on a platter.
Plus it up: lemon slices, parsley, Louisiana Fish Fry Tartar Sauce