Recipes / Air Fried Chicken Fried Steak
Fill up on a country classic with this juicy and delicious air fryer staple. Crispy, golden, and seasoned to perfection–our Air Fried Chicken Fried Steak is something hearty for the whole family to enjoy.
- 2 Pounds Cube Steak, Cut Into Individual Portions, Pounded To Tenderize If Needed
- 1 Package Louisiana Fish Fry Products Air Fryer Seasoned Coating Mix For Chicken
- Eggs, Beaten For Egg Wash
Air Fryer, Chicken Coating Mix - Box 5 oz
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Spray air fryer basket with a cooking spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, moisten cube steaks with beaten egg.
- Empty coating mix onto a plate, firmly press the egg-coated steak into the coating. Coat all sides entirely. Discard the remaining egg wash and coating mix.
- Place coated steaks in air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Air Fry at 400°F for 8 – 12 minutes (longer for larger or bone-in). Flip halfway through cooking time. Steak should be golden brown and crispy.
Tip: spray steak with cooking spray for extra crunchy outer coating when flipping.
- Serve steaks plated with whipped mashed potatoes, green beans and a drizzle of classic white gravy
Plus it up: whipped creamy mashed potatoes (homemade or doctored up prepared package); steamed green beans, classic white gravy