Recipes / Classic Fried Fish
Try our iconic fish fry recipe featuring America’s #1 Fish Fry, the iconic “blue bag” of Seasoned Crispy Fish Fry Breading Mix that started it all!
- 1-10 oz. bag of Louisiana Fish Fry Products Seasoned Fish Fry Coating Mix
- 1 10.5 oz. bottle of Louisiana Fish Fry Products Tartar Sauce
- ice cold water
- vegetable or canola oil
- 3-4 lbs. of fresh catfish, trout or tilapia
- lemon wedges, for garnish
- fresh sliced Vidalia onions, for garnish
- Louisiana Fish Fry Products Remoulade Sauce, Cocktail Sauce or Cravin' Cajun Hot Sauce to taste
Rinse fish well in ice cold water. Shake off excess water and completely coat fish in Seasoned Seafood Breading Mix. Deep fry fish at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until internal temperature is 145 degrees Fahrenheit and golden brown. Serve fish while hot and enjoy!
Don’t forget to grab Louisiana Fish Fry Tartar Sauce, lemon wedges or fresh Vidalia onions to complete the perfect fish fry spread.