Recipes / Cajun Jambalaya
In Louisiana, Cajun Jambalaya brings friends and families together for “good food and good times.” Our Cajun Jambalaya recipe brings this most popular of all Cajun dishes right into your home. The seasonings, spices, and rice are already in our Entrée Mix; just add your choice of meat or seafood and let the good times roll, or as we say here, “laissez les bon temps rouler!”
- 1 box of Louisiana Fish Fry Cajun Jambalaya Entrée Mix
- 2 ¼ cups of water
- 1 ½ pounds of precooked meat and/or seafood
Jambalaya Mix - Box 7.5 oz
1. Combine water (2 ¼ cups), Entrée Mix and precooked meat and/or seafood (1 ½ lbs) in a 4qt saucepan. Stir well.
2. Bring to a rolling boil, stirring occasionally. Boil for 2-3 minutes.
3. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Ensure meat is thoroughly cooked to 165 F. Remove from heat. Enjoy!