Air Fryer Fish Sandwich
Recipes / Air Fryer Fish Sandwich
Now you’re air frying AND upgrading your lunch game with this perfectly crispy Air Fried Fish Sandwich.
- 1 box of Louisiana Fish Fry Air Fryer Fish Coating Mix, 5 oz OR Lemon Pepper Air Fryer Coating Mix
- 1/2 cup Louisiana Fish Fry Products Tartar Sauce
- 4 (4-6 oz) white fish fillets
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 8-10 dashes hot sauce
- 4 soft hamburger buns
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 8-10 dashes hot sauce ( optional )
Air Fryer, Fish Coating Mix - Box 5 oz
Tartar Sauce 10.5 oz
Air fry fish according to the cooking instructions on the back panel of the Air Fryer Seasoned Coating Mix package. While fish is cooking, lightly toast the hamburger buns then add about 1/2 c. shredded lettuce to the 4 top buns. Place 1 fish filet on each bun with lettuce and add bottom bun. Optional: add a few dashes of hot sauce before closing the sandwiches.