Recipes / Air Fryer Fish Sandwich
Now you’re air frying AND upgrading your lunch game with this perfectly crispy Air Fried Fish Sandwich.
- 1 box of Louisiana Fish Fry Air Fryer Fish Coating Mix, 5 oz OR Lemon Pepper Air Fryer Coating Mix
- 4 (4-6 oz) white fish fillets
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Louisiana Fish Fry Products Tartar Sauce
- 8-10 dashes hot sauce
- 4 soft hamburger buns
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 8-10 dashes hot sauce ( optional )
Air fry fish according to the cooking instructions on the back panel of the Air Fryer Seasoned Coating Mix package. While fish is cooking, lightly toast the hamburger buns then add about 1/2 c. shredded lettuce to the 4 top buns. Place 1 fish filet on each bun with lettuce and add bottom bun. Optional: add a few dashes of hot sauce before closing the sandwiches.