Air Fryer BBQ Coconut Shrimp
Recipes / Air Fryer BBQ Coconut Shrimp
Louisiana flavor, leveled up! Now you’re air frying with Air Fryer BBQ Coconut Shrimp.
- Louisiana Fish Fry Products Air Fryer Barbeque Coating Mix, 5 oz box
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of lime juice
- 1 serrano pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
Air Fryer, Barbeque Coating Mix 5 oz
Hold each shrimp by the tail, dredge in LA Fish Fry Air Fryer coating mix, and shake off excess. Next, dip the coated shrimp in the beaten egg, allowing any excess to drip off. Finally, dredge shrimp in coconut mixture, pressing to help coconut flakes adhere to the shrimp. Place on a plate.
Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F. Place about half the shrimp in the air fryer, making sure they are arranged in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Air fry shrimp for about 6 minutes or until golden brown, turning shrimp over halfway through. Repeat with remaining shrimp and enjoy!