Official Rules 2020:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Contest Period: The Contest begins at 8:00:00 am Central Time (“CT”) on 1/13/2020 and ends at 7:00:00 pm CT on 01/13/2020 (the “Contest Period”).
- How To Enter: There are two (2) possible methods of entry into this Contest, as detailed below. Entrants must “Like” Louisiana Fish Fry on Facebook and “Follow” Louisiana Fish Fry on Instagram.
- Entry via FaceBook: Entrants must submit their final score prediction by commenting on the Facebook social post during the contest period. The prediction must include one whole number score for both teams with a clear specification of which team will have which score. Only one entry is permitted per user. More than one prediction will result in disqualification. Edited posts will be disqualified.
- Entry via Instagram: Entrants must submit their final score predication by commenting on the Instagram social post during the contest period. The prediction must include one whole number score for both teams with a clear specification of which team will have which score. Only one entry is permitted per user. More than one prediction will result in disqualification. Edited posts will be disqualified.
- “Winner:” The winner will be selected, based on the total number of entrants, as the most accurate prediction of the final individual team score of the LSU/Clemson National Championship game airing 1/13/2020 at 7:00:00 pm CT. In the event of a tie (same or equally close score prediction) the winner will be the chronologically first entrant that commented with the correct score prediction and without editing or amending the prediction.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a one-year supply (12 individual packages) or the Louisiana Fish Fry product of their choosing (approximate value of prize is under $250.00). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by The Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at The Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the final score of the LSU/Clemson National Championship game, played on 1/13/2020.
- Prize Winner Notification/Verification: The Grand Prize winners must comply with these Official Rules as published in order to be confirmed as the official winner and accept the prize. On or about one (1) business day after the random drawing, Sponsor or Administrator will notify the potential Grand Prize winner via Facebook or Instagram private message. Upon notification or notification attempt, the potential Grand Prize winner will be required to respond to such notification as provided, accepting the prize and providing his/ her physical address (as requested), for prize delivery purposes, within twenty-four (24) hours of such notification or notification attempt, or the Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be selected/determined as outlined above. Sponsor will attempt to contact the potential prize winners two (2) times during the twenty-four (24) hour period. If in any instance, notification attempt(s) for the potential Grand Prize winner fail for any reason, or if the potential Grand Prize winner is found to have not complied with these Official Rules or instructions upon notification, such Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be selected/determined as outlined above . Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use the name, email, or actual or simulated likeness, biographical information, city, state, opinions, and prize information of the prize winner in connection with the Sweepstakes and the marketing thereof (including, without limitation, for advertising and promotional purposes), in perpetuity, throughout the universe, in all media, without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Further, the Grand Prize winner hereby indemnifies the Released Parties from any claims, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising from breach of these Official Rules or for any injury or damages associated with the redemption of this offer.
- General Terms/Limitation of Liability: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, jumbled, incorrect, unclear, or inaccurate Entries, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error, Sponsor or otherwise. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error(s) in administration of the Contest, or in the selection/announcement of the Grand Prize winner. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted where Sponsor deems fit and the prize will be awarded as outlined above from those Entries (explained above) and Eligible Entries (as may be applicable) received up until the time of termination.
All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated Entries are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online entry mechanic; (ii) to have tampered with the participation process or the operation of this Contest; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Contest; or (vi) to have engaged in any conduct that would give the entrant an unfair advantage over other entrants.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Participants agree that the Released Parties: (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Released Parties from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use the Grand Prize; and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to a prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to: (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS CONTEST. In the event that a court, or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, shall hold any of the provisions of these Official Rules to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect, and/or Sponsor has the option to void the Contest altogether.
- Request for the Name of Winner and/or Official Rules: For the name of the prize winner, available after the Contest Period has ended, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, which must be received by 2/29/2020, to: Louisiana Fish Fry Championship Contest, c/o Garrand Partners, 75 Washington Avenue, Portland, ME, 04101.
- Sponsor: Louisiana Fish Fry Products 5267 Plank Rd Baton Rouge, La 70805
- Miscellaneous Provisions, Choice of Law:
The Contest Rules shall not be modified, altered, or discharged except by Sponsor in writing.
The headings in the Contest Rules are solely for convenience of reference and shall be given no effect in the construction or interpretation of the Contest Rules.
The Contest Rules are made and shall be enforced pursuant to the laws of Louisiana.